Part-Time Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a competent Part-Time Office Administrative Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations with our private sport psychology practice OC Sport Psychology and our indoor baseball academy, ProBall.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake various office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. (Part-Time work schedule will be required to work independently)
· Answer all incoming calls and document/log all calls for quality assurance.
· Basic telephone screening of incoming patients to ensure an appropriate fit for services provided by the practice
· Match and schedule new clients with appropriate staff/consultants/coaches, plan meetings and appointments
· Sort and distribute communications promptly
· Use practice management software and EHR system to create and update patient information
· Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
· Maintain confidential relationships with patients and colleagues
· Maintain social media upkeep to ensure branding is current and thriving
· Perform receptionist duties when needed
· Create, manage and maintain staff performance reports using MS Excel and Google Sheets
· Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative support role, preferably in the mental health, medical, or another health-related field, is required for this opportunity.
· Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
· Knowledge of Electronic Health Record systems (EHR software) is a plus
· Thorough understanding of office management procedures
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (including high proficiency with MS Excel).
· Candidate will be required to work one (1) hour Saturdays and Sundays; returning phone calls/messages and emails
· Must be available to work a minimum of 22 hours per week
· Ideal candidate will have a sports-minded attitude and be familiar with competitive sports.
· Ideal candidate will be located and reside in Orange County, CA. The position is remote; however, if necessary and required, the employee will occasionally be working from one of the two offices in either Newport Beach or Santa Ana, Ca.
How to Apply:
Email a Letter of Interest, CV or Resume and 3 Professional References to:
Attn: Carrie Stjerne | Email: [email protected]
*questions regarding opportunities within OC Sport Psychology Contact Us